Sooner or later, every mother will stop and ask herself, Is this all I am? God has instilled motherhood with meaning and purpose as part of His greater plan for humanity. Whether or not a woman has been called to traditional motherhood, she demonstrates her nurturing gifts daily through caregiving, hospitality, discipleship, teaching, raising children, and serving others.
- Expand your understanding of motherhood based on Scripture and God’s plan
- Recognize that you are not just a mom and that motherhood is meaningful because of who God is
- Live in God’s purpose for your life
- Dig deeper into Scripture with a group or independently
- Allow God to renew your mind about Him, His mission, the gospel, and motherhood
Study begins on September 29th, 2016! Click here to: SIGN UP
Gloria Furman is a wife, mother of four, and writer. In 2008 her family moved to the Middle East to plant Redeemer Church of Dubai where her husband, Dave, serves as the pastor. She is author of Glimpses of Grace, Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full, The Pastor's Wife, and Missional Motherhood.